Lessons I've learned at the playground:
1. Austria is not as careful and cautious as someone else was at this age (no name mentioned, I'm not supposed to compare you know who with Austria). Our little easy-going, even-tempered girl becomes an animal when she sees the playground!
2. Austria is not even as careful and cautious as Anya is now.

3. Austria thinks she is physically the age of an 8 year old.
4. Austria is not afraid of heights.
5. Austria will go on the steep/long slide that Anya will not go on.
6. Austria will go on the steep/long slide head first. Without warning, without help. (I'm sorry I forgot to turn the camera the right way, and pardon the weird laugh, it's just a nervous mother--not me of course, probably someone else.)
7. Austria will climb to the top of the playground as fast as she can.

8. I am glad I'm short, so I can follow her around.
9. Austria will sit in the swing for longer than anyone wants to push her.

10. Always bring first aid items to the playground.
11. Always keep Austria's health insurance card in my pocket and note the best route to the ER.