Tuesday, September 11, 2007

True Blue Cousins, Not Just Kissing Cousins

We're a bit behind on blogging. Last month Anya and I were fortunate enough to be able to go to Utah for my grandmother's funeral. My grandmother had a great life of 87 years and I was grateful to go to support my grandpa--her husband of 69 years who recently turned 90. Here's a photo of Anya meeting her great-grandparents for the first time back in March.


Anya got to see all 8 of her cousins on my side of the family during her stay.


Anya's cousin, Sariah was able to stay for several days at Bapa and Nana's with us. Anya's middle name is Jozette, after Sariah's mom. Maybe that's why Anya loved being with Sariah. Sariah introduced Anya to Barbies, sunflowers, pony tails and birthday parties. She planned a big 8 month birthday bash for Anya which included invitations, banners, presents, games, a ride in the swing and animal crackers! I don't know if we can match it for her first birthday. Maybe you will help us Sariah?


I think she likes you Sariah! Come visit us in Atlanta soon.


PS Happy Birthday Bella!