Today we celebrated Anya's 1.5 birthday. Lindy and I think that it is an important milestone as it marks the time when you can no longer tell people your child's age in months. For example, we once met a couple admiring and complimenting Anya a few months ago. They told us they also had a daughter (who wasn't with them at the time) and so I asked, making conversation, how old their daughter was. They responded: "31 months!"... I see... Well... Have a good day then...We soon left and Lindy and I quickly had that conversation that all relatively new parents should have about when they need to stop telling others their children's ages in months. I'm not suggesting you go along with my opinion but "a year and a half" seems to be decent... At least mine is probably closer to the appropriate age...
Now for the pictures.



