Saturday, March 28, 2009

Snowmen

Anya wasn't expecting to have another chance to play with snow this year, but recent events brought us to Utah for spring break "at the last minute."



It was beautiful weather for the funeral but it turned to snow later in the week. We decided to build some snowmen. Anya was in charge of the main structure and I worked on the face:



An eight foot snowman in under 15 minutes isn't too bad...



Austria wanted to pose in front as well. (Lindy was blinded by the flash reflecting off every snow particle in a 10 foot radius. "Ahhh! Where are my sunglasses!?")



Austria was very excited to don her little Russian hat.



The second snowman was Anya-size:



This time, I helped out with the structure and she took over designing the face:



But when I got in the way, the "foreman" kicked me off the crew!...