Our next stop was Canada! We spent a few days in New Brunswick. We went to a fun aquarium and spent most of the time there at the touch pool. We had a delicious lobster dinner on the night of my birthday. Giant lobster. Boiled in the backyard. Totally awesome! I will never look at those piddly lobster at the grocery store the same again. Or the tiny lobster tail sold on the menu for 30 bucks. Joanne made an amazing ice cream birthday cake. I don't know if my bday next year will even come close to being that cool! Then we took a day trip to PEI. (And drove through a tiny section of Nova Scotia, just to say we did it.) Anya hated that we called it PEI. :) We of course visited Green Gables. PEI was beautiful. I messed up again, I didn't take pictures of the rolling fields, but at least I got a few at Green Gables and at the beach.
Anyone know what fish are in the background? Salmon :).
Olympia Joanne with Joanne
With "Kite" just before we left





































