Today Anya was a little concerned about her breath. We caught her breathing into her hand and then asking for a breath mint. I don't blame her... She hasn't brushed her teeth since she was born!
If you want to get a sense for how she feels try going for two months without brushing YOUR teeth... See what people start saying to you...
Still, that wasn't enough to keep Aunt Loraine away. Both Anya and Aunt Loraine (we think) enjoyed a little visit to her and Uncle Mark's house for dinner and some time in someone else's arms other than mom or dad's... Loraine spoiled little Anya by holding her for the majority of the time. I know Anya liked that, and we hope Loraine did too. After all, Anya can be fairly intense recently...
We also felt badly for our cousin-in-law Matt Calloway. He was in two car accidents last week. Nine years without a single problem and wham... (literally)... goes his perfect record. Neither one was his fault though. (It can't be your fault when your car is parked and you aren't in it!) Anyway, his car looks pretty roughed up. I won't write about it in detail here, as I think the story will probably make it to their blog and I don't want to "blog burgle."
In this last picture, Anya was so shocked that I caught her smelling her breath that she covered her eyes in complete embarrassment...
