...with no pants on!
As you all know, I wasn't feeling so good earlier this month (and last) but since I've recovered I've become a lot more brave and don't need my mom or dad's finger to hold onto while I walk. I was doing pretty good before Christmas but fell behind while I was sick. I think I've caught up now....
So, today it's time to show off all my skills!
I do wear pants when I go walking but I sometimes step on them and trip myself. I get so mad I usually take them off if I can. Most pants are so big on me and usually fall off anyway. I'm not that big, you know!
Anyway, sorry, my living room is kind of messy (I could hardly walk around those toys) but you will remember that couch from another video a long time ago (which is still my favorite!)
Happy Trails!
-Anya