I'm still behind on all of my Marta Moments, but perhaps this short and marginally funny one will keep the people who are tired of "Anya posts" at bay...
An older lady, overly burdened with olderly lady stuff, hobbles onto a completely filled train with standing room only. (What is someone who just walked out of the 1920s doing in a place like this at 5pm?...).
Anyway, after the train lurches forward I see a man hop up and let this lady take his seat. After she sits down with a few too many statements of gratitude expressed, the lady turns to a woman sitting in the seat next to her and says in her grandmotherly voice, "It's good to know that there are one or two nice people left in the world, don't you say?"
The woman replies: "No. I know him. I work with him everyday. He's not that nice."
After a short pause, the older lady's voice trails off while she shockingly touches her heart: "Oh my!"