Saturday, March 29, 2008

My Babies are Back!

Welcome Home, Girls!


After a long two weeks, we're finally all back together... and every last one of us is tired beyond reason! We were trying to catch up on sleep today but everyone wanted to hang out with everyone else in our little family and therefore we didn't make much progress in that area. I suppose we can always rest later...


The other thing I noticed was that our apartment's state of entropy significantly increases when Anya is home. For many days the only change around the apartment was a few more dishes in the sink. I suppose she was excited to see all her "new" toys again and wanted to play with them all.


Lastly, Anya likes straws. She really does. In fact, she loves them. But you probably realized that by the time you read this sentence...


Oh! It's past seven. We're late for bedtime! (For me, too...)