Friday, March 21, 2008

Marta Moment #11

I should be studying but I suppose I can consider this a quick little break to type up a very fast Marta Moment.

Everyone is probably familiar with beggars with small signs on trashed pieces of cardboard boxes with phrases like "Spare a little change," "Help! Down on my luck," and "God bless you." (I think it is also very intriguing when they purposely misspell a word... but that's for another Marta Moment).

Well, the latest "beggar sign" I saw on my way to school from the Marta was a sign that read "Vote Hillary 2008! --- Any money for me?"

Now since I don't know your particular political affiliation, I will let you come up your own punchline... (or not).

But believe me I was laughing all the way to Georgia Tech with better jokes coming to mind with each and every step!