However, it was a good sign that she is drinking milk... and lots of it. Yes. Lots.
We also opened up a new bag of diapers. We have now officially tried 4 different brands of diapers. Anya doesn't seem to have a preference. She treats each one equally... I suppose it is her first lesson in not being prejudice... (although I would not want to be one of these diapers the way Anya treats them...)
Well, you can see that I'm slowly becoming a baby bowel movement expert. I apologize if someone thinks this topic is inappropriate but I'm learning it is a large part of the first few weeks of parenthood and discussing the status of "these current events" comes up very often in our conversations. We do our best to identify how she is feeling and this is just one of the clues. Using some scientific terms, we try to interpret the chromatic attributes, viscosity, volume, and hydration levels of the outputs. The analysis has proved to be helpful in regulating the subject... and we can all guess how important that is!
To the new parents (and scientists) out there: Happy Changing!