Tuesday, January 9, 2007

The Monster Under the Crib!

We were just a few seconds too late from snapping a picture of the "monster under the crib." The picture below provides indisputable evidence that the monster was in fact directly behind the camera. By a fluke chance we had the flash turned off on the camera and thus the monster's shadow can be clearly seen on little Anya's face. Her expression is perhaps evidence enough for a full investigation. However, if you look close enough you can actually see the monster's figure reflected in Anya's pupils...


I quickly turned around and took a picture as fast as my camera would let me... but in my rush to take the "picture of the century" I was unable to get the camera in focus before the little monster dashed away and was safely hidden back under the crib.


We never saw its face but if you look closely you can make out the colors and rough shape of the creature. The white fluffy feet were unmistakable. We're going to have to set out traps to catch the little monster. I have a feeling this monster will be back sometime...

I went to school for the first time in 2007 yesterday. It looks like it will be another busy semester but I plan on playing with Anya as much as possible and keeping everyone up-to-date with our adventures when I have time.

I also have been wanting to throw this "stork" out for a while. He's done his job. So here is a picture of him hanging on the light switch - for the very last time. (He will be in the garbage by tomorrow... No. He won't be in the scrapbook... He's too large and we all know Lindy and scrapbooks don't see eye to eye...)