Another day playing with the relatives... Anya was held quite a bit today by her Grandma and Aunties. They are like us and fell for her good looks in seconds. We are all wrapped around little Anya's little fingers but it is easy to see why...
Her hair is starting to thin and turn a lighter color (there goes the one thing that I gave to her...). We are noticing some balding spots... or maybe her hair is just clumped together and needs to be fixed...

I was actually thinking about what my hair would look like if I took 10 naps a day and had somebody rubbing my head from time to time all day long. My hair would probably be crazy. So, poor little Anya has to live through a lot - sleep, eat, have head massages, sleep some more and then eat some more - but at the cost of having a wacko hairdo constantly. But then I suppose many of us would go for the same treatment especially if we didn't have to go out in public.
One more thing. My parents did not think that the "World's Largest Aquarium" was worth the money. It was great but a little overpriced. It sounds like the building itself which houses the aquarium may be the largest (by square footage) but my parents claim they have seen bigger aquariums (by gallons of water or by different species number - whichever criterion you prefer). So, if you are a marine biologist, come to Atlanta for the people, not for the belugas.

