Friday, January 19, 2007

Hot Tub Time!

The school week is over and I had some more time to play with Anya. It was a blast! I love this little girl. We think she is slowly getting bigger but she has a while yet before she fills her newborn clothes...

We also gave her more of an official bath recently. All those boxing matches have taken their toll on little Anya and it was time for a soothing, relaxing hot tub to rejuvenate her little muscles. She's had a number of sponge baths but this was a full on hot-tub hobbit-sized...


She surprised us in that she absolutely loved it! Usually when she tries something new for the first time (like the stroller on our first walk) she doesn't really enjoy it. It seems she has to get used to things. Although, perhaps all the sponge baths were her preparations...

Now you may notice that her little tub doesn't have any jets and so I had blow through a straw constantly to give her the real experience. I obviously had to stop to take the pictures. We think she may have even smiled a little... well, as much as she does currently...